|Chuck||2 Pound, coarsely ground, browned and drained|
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Celery ribs||4 , chopped|
|Canned tomatoes||29 Ounce, diced (Two 14 1/2 Ounce Cans)|
|Mixed vegetables||10 Ounce, frozen (Package)|
|Beef based granules/5 beef bouillon cubes||5 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In slow cooker combine chuck, water, onion, celery, carrots, tomatoes, mixed vegetables, beef granules, and pepper.
2. With cover cook on Low for 8-12 hours or High 4-6 hours.
3. One hour before serving, turn to High.
4. Make a paste of melted butter and flour and stir such that smooth.
5. Into slow cooker pour and stir such that well blended.
6. Add salt and with cover continue cooking on High such that thickened.
7. Serve as desired.