Meatballs In Tomato Soup
|Lean beef/Lean veal||2 Pound, ground|
|Canned tomato juice||46 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 Cans, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Celery||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Zucchini||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
1. Shape ground meat to form walnut-size balls.
2. In a 3-quart shallow casserole, place the meatballs.
3. Cook on High for 8 minutes.
4. Flip over the meatballs carefully to prevent them from baking.
5. Drain excess fat and keep aside.
6. In a 4-1/2-quart bowl, prepare a mixture with tomato juice, tomato sauce and all the spices.
7. Cook on High to boil the mixture.
8. Add carrots, celery and zucchini.
9. Cover the bowl.
10. Cook on High for 10 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
11. Add in the mushrooms.
12. Cover the bowl.
13. Cook on High for 5 minutes.
14. Transfer the meatballs to the tomato-vegetable mixture.
15. Cover before cooking.
16. Heat on High to serving temperature.
17. Serve in a bowl.
Calories 361 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.5%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63.5 mg21.2%
Sodium 369.1 mg15.4%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.6%
Sugars 15.9 g
Protein 37 g74.7%
Vitamin A 175.2% Vitamin C 97.1%
Calcium 12% Iron 26.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet