Meatballs In Tomato Soup
|Lean beef/Lean veal||2 Pound, ground|
|Canned tomato juice||46 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 Cans, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Celery||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Zucchini||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
1. Shape ground meat to form walnut-size balls.
2. In a 3-quart shallow casserole, place the meatballs.
3. Cook on High for 8 minutes.
4. Flip over the meatballs carefully to prevent them from baking.
5. Drain excess fat and keep aside.
6. In a 4-1/2-quart bowl, prepare a mixture with tomato juice, tomato sauce and all the spices.
7. Cook on High to boil the mixture.
8. Add carrots, celery and zucchini.
9. Cover the bowl.
10. Cook on High for 10 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
11. Add in the mushrooms.
12. Cover the bowl.
13. Cook on High for 5 minutes.
14. Transfer the meatballs to the tomato-vegetable mixture.
15. Cover before cooking.
16. Heat on High to serving temperature.
17. Serve in a bowl.