|Turkey||1 , roasted (Carcass ,Bones Of Drumsticks, Wing Tips, Etc.)|
|Chicken stock||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Celery stalks with leaves||4 , sliced|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Parsley sprigs||3 (Few Sprigs)|
|Rice||6 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
1) Scrape stuffing from interior of turkey and discard.
2) In a large soup kettle,place carcass and bones .
3) Now add chicken stock, celery, onions, bay leaves, salt, pepper and parsley,mix well.
4) Allow the mixture to boil,remove froth from soup. Now reduce to a simmer and cook gently for 2 hours. Strain.
5) Scrape any meat from bones and add to soup.
6) Just fifteen minutes before serving, add the rice and return to heat and cook until rice is soft.
7) Add more seasoning,if necessary and serve.