Sweet And Spicy Carrot Soup
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen carrots||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Orange juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a 2 ½ quart saucepan, add carrots, water and salt.
2. Cover and allow the mixture to come to boil.
3. Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 8 to 10 minutes for carrots to turn soft.
4. Take off from heat and allow to cool.
5. Using a food processor or blender, puree carrots with cooking liquid.
6. Transfer to a large bowl.
7. Mix orange juice, broth and nutmeg and combine well.
8. Cover and allow to refrigerator for 2 hours or till chilled thoroughly.
9. Garnish with coriander and serve.