Cream Of Asparagus Soup
|Milk/Light cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Few Grains)|
|Celery seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Few Grains)|
|Asparagus||1 Cup (16 tbs), pureed|
|Cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter
2. Add the flours and bring to the bubble
3. Cook for three minutes after the mixture bubbles
4. Add the milk and gradually mix well
5. Cook over direct heat and stir constantly to prevent the mix from sticking
6. Once the mixture is thick and smooth, add bay leaf, onion powder and celery seeds
7. Stir in pureed asparagus and heat thoroughly.
8. Serve with paprika and grated cheese.
9. Serve hot