Chicken And Vegetable Soup
|Chicken wings and back||2 Pound (Or Other Parts)|
|Hot water||2 Quart|
|Carrots||3 , peeled, quartered|
|Celery stalks||3 , sliced|
|Onion||1 Medium, peeled, chopped fine|
1. In a slow cooking pot or a crock pot, combine all ingredients, and stir to mix well.
2. Cover the pot with its lid.
3. Allow the ingredients to cook slowly on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or if you have ample of time and are in no hurry, cook on LOW for 6to 8 hours.
4. Carefully lift out the meat bones using a slotted spoon and place on a platter.
5. Allow it to cool slightly until easy to handle then shred the meat off bones.
6. Return shredded chicken into the soup and discard bones
7. Ladle the soup into warmed soup bowls or soup plates.
8. Serve the soup with crusty bread if you like.