Baked Bean Soup
|Canned baked beans||12 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Bacon strips||6 , cooked chopped|
|Bacon drippings||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a slow-cooking pot or crock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Give a good stir to mix well.
3. Cover pot with its lid
4. Allow the beans and vegetables to cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or if you have ample time and are in not hurry, cook on low for 4 to 6 hours
5. Ladle the soup into warmed soup bowls or soup plates.
6. Serve the soup hot with crusty bread if you like.