|Defatted chicken stock||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Asparagus||7 Ounce, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Asparagus||7 Ounce, trimmed and cut into 1inch pieces|
|Canned baby corn||7 Ounce, drained|
|Snipped chives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Take a 3-quart saucepan and combine the stock, vinegar, and honey.
2. Bring the mixture into boil.
3. Trim the flame into gentle simmer.
4. Add the asparagus and corn into the boiling mixture.
5. Shimmer the flame and cook under slow heat so that the asparagus becomes tender enough. However, asparagus must retain its green color even in its cooked condition.
6. Ideally, it should take around 3 minute time for cooking however depending on quantity and heat the time duration may slightly vary.
7. Sprinkle chives on the soup before serving.