Potato Parsley Soup
|Peeled cubed potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned chicken broth||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Parsley||3⁄4 Bunch (75 gm), chopped (1 Small Bunch)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a 2-quart casserole, mix the potatoes, onion, salt and broth together.
2) Stir in the parsely, cover and cook in the microwave for 15-17 minutes or until the potatoes are softened.
3) Blend the cornstarch with a little milk, stir into the potato mixture, then add rest of the milk.
4) Cook in the microwave for 5 minutes, stirring 1-2 times or until thoroughly heated and boiling.
5) Serve immediately in individual serving bowls