Chilled Peach Soup
|Low fat milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||6 , cracked|
|Non-fat sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Into boiling water, dip the peaches for 20 minutes. Take the peel off.
2) Cut the peaches into quarters and then put them in a blender with the ice cubes and 1 cup milk.
3) On medium-high speed, process that the ingredients have pureed.
4) Add the sour cream, remaining ½ cup of milk, honey, nutmeg and ginger.
5) Blend the ingredients well.
6) Serve right away or chilled, as preferred.
Calories 542 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.1%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.3 mg7.1%
Sodium 71.4 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 112 g37.3%
Dietary Fiber 15.7 g63%
Sugars 91 g
Protein 16 g31.1%
Vitamin A 71.7% Vitamin C 114.4%
Calcium 21.8% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet