Chilled Peach Soup
|Low fat milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||6 , cracked|
|Non-fat sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Into boiling water, dip the peaches for 20 minutes. Take the peel off.
2) Cut the peaches into quarters and then put them in a blender with the ice cubes and 1 cup milk.
3) On medium-high speed, process that the ingredients have pureed.
4) Add the sour cream, remaining ½ cup of milk, honey, nutmeg and ginger.
5) Blend the ingredients well.
6) Serve right away or chilled, as preferred.