Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
|Cauliflower||1 Medium, cut into flowerets|
|Onion||1 , peeled, chopped|
|Celery stalk||1 , cut into 1 inch slices|
|Chicken broth||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine vegetables, broth and seasonings. Stir to mix well.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 4 hours, or cook on LOW for about 8 hours, if you are preparing the soup for supper.
4. Turn the vegetables and broth into a liquidizer and blend or press through a fine mesh sieve into a smooth thick puree.
5. Return the puree to the pot.
6. Stir in the cream and blend into the puree.
7. Cover pot again and let cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
8. Ladle the cream soup into warmed soup bowls or soup plates.