1. Clean and wash the broccoli florets and shred the carrots, keep it aside.
2. In a large pan cook the broccoli florets along with the carrots, chicken stock and chicken bullion, cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Once done remove and keep it aside in a bowl.
4. In the same skillet melt the butter and add the flour, once the flour has cooked add the half and half one at a time and mix everything well.
5. Once the sauce thickens, add the Velveeta let it melt and then add the broccoli and carrots.
6. Serve the Creamy Broccoli Carrot Cheese Soup along with a chicken sandwich.