Cream Of Mushroom Soup
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Slice the 6 mushroom caps thinly and reserve to add to the soup.
2) Peel the remaining mushrooms and chop them.
3) In water, simmer the mushrooms along with the onion and salt for about 15 minutes.
4) In top of the double boiler, melt the butter.
5) Add the flour and stir for about 2 minutes and add the milk gradually to make a smooth, thick sauce.
6) Through a sieve, put the mushroom liquid and add to the white sauce very gradually.
7) Right before serving, add the sliced mushroom caps. Heat thoroughly.
8) Serve right away.