Cold Plum Soup
|Purple plums||34 Ounce|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1 Dash|
|Lime juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Light rum||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Drain the plums and reserve the syrup.
2) Remove pits from plums.
3) Combine plums, reserved syrup, and remaining ingredients.
4) In a blender, blend everything for about one third at a time.
5) In a covered container, refrigerate the soup,until well chilled for at least 4 hours or overnight.
6) Serve plum soup in chilled glasses or individual dishes set in ice.
7) Garnish with a spoon of whipped cream and sprinkle cinnmaon on top, if liked.