Chilled Avocado With Crab Soup
|Ripe avocados||2 Large|
|Chicken broth||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Evaporated skim milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Frozen crab meat||6 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Package)|
1. Peel avocados, discard the pit and chop them.
2. Using a blender, combine avocados, evaporated milk, broth, lemon juice and salt to a puree.
3. Keeping aside few crab meat pieces for garnish, add rest to the avocado mixture.
4. Place in the refrigerator till served.
5. Take out and add salt and pepper as desired.
6. Garnish with reserved crab and serve immediately.
Calories 450 Calories from Fat 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.4%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.4 mg6.8%
Sodium 928 mg38.7%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.8%
Dietary Fiber 13.4 g53.7%
Sugars 16.2 g
Protein 19 g38%
Vitamin A 12.7% Vitamin C 36.2%
Calcium 29.6% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet