Chilled Avocado With Crab Soup
|Ripe avocados||2 Large|
|Chicken broth||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Evaporated skim milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Frozen crab meat||6 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Package)|
1. Peel avocados, discard the pit and chop them.
2. Using a blender, combine avocados, evaporated milk, broth, lemon juice and salt to a puree.
3. Keeping aside few crab meat pieces for garnish, add rest to the avocado mixture.
4. Place in the refrigerator till served.
5. Take out and add salt and pepper as desired.
6. Garnish with reserved crab and serve immediately.