|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Mineral salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Celery ribs||2 , chopped|
|Black beans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Stock||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Of 1/2 Lemon)|
1) In a skillet, saute the onion, celery seed and oregano in the oil for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the chopped celery and saute for further 2 minutes.
3) Then stir in the black beans and pour in the stock into the skillet.
4) Allow to boil and simmer for 2-3 hours until the beans are tender.
5) Sprinkle the seasonings and lemon juice, mix well.
6) Pour in the soup bowls and serve immediately.