|Italian plum tomatoes||2 Pound (6 Medium Seized)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Stalk celery||1 , chopped|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1|
|Yogurt/Sour cream / heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take plum tomatoes,cut them into half and cut the bigger ones into wedges in order to extract the juice.
2)Take a 3-quart glass or a ceramic casserole,add the tomatoes,onions,celery,chicken broth,tomato puree,oregano or basil.
3) Season with some black pepper, mix well.
4) Allow to cook on high without lid in the microwave for about 20 minutes.
5)Remove the vessel from the microwave.
6) Finally add in required salt.
7)Strain the soup to remove the tomato skins and seeds.
8) The soup can be garnished with few spoons of fresh yoghurt or with some fresh cream.