Cream Of Corn Soup
|Chicken broth||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Potato||1 , peeled and cut into small pieces|
|Celery stalks||2 , finely chopped|
|Corn kernels||1 Cup (16 tbs), freshly shucked|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1)Take a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole and add chicken broth, onion, potato and celery.
2) Cover the contents and cook on high in the microwave for about 6 minutes, till potato and celery become tender.
3) Remove from the microwave and blend all to a smooth puree.
4) Mix in the corn.
5) Add cream of about 3/4th cup. Cook on low in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
6) Add the remaining 1/4th cup of cream along with the egg yolks to the soup.
7) Cook without lid in the microwave for 30 seconds.
8) Season with required salt .