Seashore Beer Soup
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Condensed green pea soup||11 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Beer||12 Ounce (1 Can / Bottle)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Canned tiny shrimp||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Half and half/Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, combine the tomato and green pea soups.
2. Tip in the beer and garlic salt.
3. Place pan over a low flame and simmer, stirring until the ingredients are well blended.
4. Heat without boiling for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Stir in the shrimp with liquid and the cream and heat without boiling.
6. Serve immediately by ladling soup into warm soup bowls or cups and serve piping hot accompanied with crusty bread.