Cold Zucchini Soup
|Zucchini||2 Large, tipped and cubed|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped to make 1 cup|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Plain yogurt||8 Ounce (1 Container)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over moderate heat.
2. Add zucchini, onion and garlic and sauté in the butter until tender.
3. Pour in the chicken broth and add the seasonings
4. Simmer for 10 minutes to blend flavors.
5. Pour into a bowl and let cool to room temperature
6. Place in refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight.
7. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.