Dill Vegetable Soup
|Vegetable stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Diced potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Diced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carrots||3 , sliced 1/4 inch thick|
|Sliced zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 , chopped|
1. Take a 2 quart saucepan, add stock along with dill weed, potatoes, pepper, carrots and onion.
2. All the mixture to come to full boil.
3. Cover partially, lower the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Mix in tomatoes and zucchini. Cook for 10 minutes to allow vegetables to turn tender.
5. Season with salt to taste.
6. Serve hot.