Creamed Chicken Soup
|Chicken wings||2 Pound (backs and)|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Bay leaf||1 Small|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a pan, cook chicken with celery, bay leaf, onion, salt, and peppercorn until chicken is tender.
2) Strain the liquid, reserve the meat, and discard bones and skins if any.
3) Stir in cream and milk to the broth and bring it to boil.
4) Cream butter with flour and stir in the broth.
5) Mix the chicken meat in the soup and reheat.
6) Garnish with chopped parsley, watercress, sliced celery, shredded ham, toasted almonds, or as desired and serve hot.