Leek And Potato Soup
|Potatoes||1 Pound, peeled|
|Leeks||1 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Salt||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Butter/2 tablespoon oil||1 Ounce|
|Cornflour||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Parsley/Chives||1 Pinch, chopped|
1) In a covered saucepan, cook vegetables for 30 minutes (cooking time is 5 minutes under pressure) in salted water with oil until soft.
2) Allow to cool a little and then with a wooden spoon, strain through a strainer or through a vegetable grater or liquidize.
3) When needed, heat again and mix in cornflour mixture.
4) Thicken the mixture by boiling and dilute with water if necessary.
5) Season and add in nutmeg.
6) Garnish with parsley or chives and serve in a tureen.