Clam Tomato Soup
|Clam tomato juice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Green onions||1 Tablespoon (With Tops)|
|Minced garlic||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, add the clam-tomato juice, consomme, wine and sherry, then boil over a medium heat.
2) Alternately, cook in the micriwave on HIGH for 10-12 minutes.
3) Stir in the parsley, green onion and garlic, boil for further 1 minute. Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
4) In soup bowls, place a few shrimp, mussels or small pieces of squid.
5) Laddle the soup into the bowls and serve immediately.
Calories 75 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.03 g0.04%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.02%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 783.8 mg32.7%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.73%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 3 g5.3%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 8.2%
Calcium 3% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet