It's an on-the-go meal...or a tasty treat served alongside your favorite soup! However you enjoy 'em, these muffins put a savory spin on a classic. Spice up this recipe with a sprinkle of jalapenos or your favorite salsa...it's a fiesta!
1 Medium, chopped
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), mashed (can use leftover)
Cream of chicken soup
10 3⁄4 Ounce, canned
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon for about 5 minutes or until crisp.
2. Remove bacon and set aside and reserve the drippings.
3. In the same pan, sauté the onion in bacon drippings for bout 5 minutes or until soft remove and drain.
4. In a large saucepan, combine all the remaining ingredients and place on medium heat.
5. Crumble in bacon; add in onion and allow to simmer until heated through for about 20 minutes.
6. Ladle the soup in warm soup bowl and serve hot.
For a yummy, thick, creamy soup that will please and amaze all your guests, watch this video and get ready to garner compliments! This soup is easy to make and can be served as an appetizer or even a whole meal. This is one delicious treat!