Cream of Broccoli Soup
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Carrot||1 Medium, sliced|
|Celery leaves||1 Small, sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked broccoli||2 Cup (32 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Cooked macaroni||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a pan, add water and simmer onion, carrot, celery,and garlic for 10 minutes.
2) In a blender, pour the mixture and add broccoli, salt, cayenne and macaroni.
3) Cover and blend the mixture at high.
4) Remove cover and add the stock and cream while the motor in still running.
5) Let the mixture chill in refrigerator.
6) Top with sour cream and serve.