1. Into a jar, add the carrots, water and close the jar with the lid (with holes for the purpose of steaming).
2. Steam in the microwave oven for about 2 minutes.
3. Add a small piece of fire roasted red bell pepper and blend for about 10 seconds.
4. Season with a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add cream and shake the jar to stir.
5. Serve garnished with freshly chopped cilantro leaves.
You can replace water with vegetable or chicken stock for added flavor as per your taste and preference.
You can also add chopped onions and garlic along with the carrots while steaming.
Things You Will Need
1. Blender jar - with a lid with holes (for steaming the carrots)and with the lid with blades (for blending)
Those who are keen on trying a tasty soup should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows an easy and simple way of making carrot soup. The soup has an Indian touch to it. I'm sure your family will enjoy the soup. Check out the video for the super easy recipe of carrot soup.
Carrot Soup With Fire Roasted Red Bell Pepper - Easy And Quick Recipe Video