|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Celery stick||2 , finely chopped|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Walnut butter/Nut fat||1 Ounce|
|Milk and water||1 1⁄4 Pint|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Cream||2 Tablespoon (Tinned)|
|Cold milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped chives/Pinch paprika||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) Remove brown skin from walnuts after soaking them in boiling water for 1 minute.
2) Process them in a liquidizer or through a nut mill to mince well and keep aside.
3) Heat oil and fat and sauté onion and celery gently in it until pale yellow.
4) Stir cook the mixture to thicken after mixing in flour, hot milk and water.
5) Stir in walnuts, curry powder and seasonings and cover and cook for 5-10 minutes.
6) Take a soup tureen or casserole and combine together cream, yolk and cold milk in it.
7) To the hot soup, pour this milk mixture and flavor with chives or paprika.
8) Serve hot in bowls with toast or cubes of fried bread.