Chicken Corn Soup
|Chicken||1 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Corn||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , chopped|
1) In a pan, add chicken and cover with water.
2) Add salt and saffron and bring it to boil.
3) Lower heat, cover, and let it simmer until the chicken is tender.
4) Remove the chicken from stock, and discard skin and bones.
5) Let the broth broil, stir in noodles and corn and let it cook until noodles are done.
6) Sprinkle salt and pepper, garnish with chopped parsley and eggs and serve.
Calories 571 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.1%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 220.6 mg73.5%
Sodium 1590.7 mg66.3%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g20.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.9%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 36 g72.1%
Vitamin A 14.7% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 20.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet