Chicken Corn Soup
|Chicken||1 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Corn||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , chopped|
1) In a pan, add chicken and cover with water.
2) Add salt and saffron and bring it to boil.
3) Lower heat, cover, and let it simmer until the chicken is tender.
4) Remove the chicken from stock, and discard skin and bones.
5) Let the broth broil, stir in noodles and corn and let it cook until noodles are done.
6) Sprinkle salt and pepper, garnish with chopped parsley and eggs and serve.