Golden Dream Soup
|Cauliflower||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Zucchini||1 Small, chopped|
|Green beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tamari||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Nutritional yeast||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Wash, peel and dice the carrots into ½ inch pieces.
2. Wash and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
3. Wash and cut zucchini into ½ inch dices.
4. Wash, string and cut beans into ½ inch pieces
5. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, combine the cut vegetables, water and herbs.
6. Place the pot on a medium flame and simmer the vegetables until they are tender.
7. Transfer the contents of the pot into a jar of a liquidizer and blend the vegetables into a smooth puree.
8. Return the puree to the pot and heat again on a medium flame.
9. Stir in the yeast and simmer till hot.
10. Ladle the hot soup into individual soup bowls or into a large soup tureen,garnish as desired.
11. Serve with crusty bread, crackers or rice.
12. You could use other vegetables like spinach, potato, broccoli, cabbage to make this broth.