Cream Of Mushroom Soup For 4
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Instant chicken bouillon granules||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Half and half||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided|
|Chopped fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In medium microwavable casserole or bowl, place butter.
2. Melt in the microwave at HIGH for 1 minute.
3. Into the butter, stir flour, seasonings, bouillon granules, onion and 1 cup half and half till well blended
4. Add mushrooms.
5. Place in the microwave at level-7 for 6 minutes, stirring after every 2 minutes, until the soup has thickened.
6. Stir in the remaining half and half.
7. Return dish to microwave for another 1 to 2 minutes until hot.
8. Ladle soup into 4 deep dish soup plates or bowls.
9. Serve piping hot accompanied with crusty bread if you like.
Calories 530 Calories from Fat 356
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g62.3%
Saturated Fat 25.1 g125.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121.8 mg40.6%
Sodium 1171.2 mg48.8%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 12 g24%
Vitamin A 24.6% Vitamin C 8.1%
Calcium 26.9% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet