Cream Of Mushroom Soup For 4
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Instant chicken bouillon granules||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Half and half||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided|
|Chopped fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In medium microwavable casserole or bowl, place butter.
2. Melt in the microwave at HIGH for 1 minute.
3. Into the butter, stir flour, seasonings, bouillon granules, onion and 1 cup half and half till well blended
4. Add mushrooms.
5. Place in the microwave at level-7 for 6 minutes, stirring after every 2 minutes, until the soup has thickened.
6. Stir in the remaining half and half.
7. Return dish to microwave for another 1 to 2 minutes until hot.
8. Ladle soup into 4 deep dish soup plates or bowls.
9. Serve piping hot accompanied with crusty bread if you like.