Avocado Banana Yogurt Soup
|Plain yogurt||32 Ounce (4 Cartons, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Ripe avocados||2 , peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch slices|
|Bananas||3 , cut into 2 inch slices|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a large sized bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2) Take an electric blender container and add 1/3 part of the mixture in it.
3) Blend the mixture to a smooth consistency.
4) Pour it into a pitcher or bowl.
5) Take the remaining mixture in the blender container
6) Repeat the process.
7) Cover the entire blended mixture.
8) Chill for several hours.
9) Serve with bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2485 Calories from Fat 856
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g154.2%
Saturated Fat 32.7 g163.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.5 mg46.8%
Sodium 541.9 mg22.6%
Total Carbohydrates 380 g126.8%
Dietary Fiber 40.6 g162.4%
Sugars 302 g
Protein 52 g103.1%
Vitamin A 40% Vitamin C 165.2%
Calcium 147.7% Iron 23.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet