Avocado Banana Yogurt Soup
|Plain yogurt||32 Ounce (4 Cartons, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Ripe avocados||2 , peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch slices|
|Bananas||3 , cut into 2 inch slices|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a large sized bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2) Take an electric blender container and add 1/3 part of the mixture in it.
3) Blend the mixture to a smooth consistency.
4) Pour it into a pitcher or bowl.
5) Take the remaining mixture in the blender container
6) Repeat the process.
7) Cover the entire blended mixture.
8) Chill for several hours.
9) Serve with bread.