|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Nutritional yeast||17 Tablespoon (1 Cup Plus 1 Tablespoon)|
|Celery seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooked sliced carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a skillet or a heavy bottomed saucepan, dissolve the yeast in the water and tamari.
2. Stir in the celery seeds and seasonings.
3. Finally add the carrots and rice. Stir to mix.
4. Place the saucepan on a low flame and simmer the soup for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Ladle out the soup into deep dish soup plates and serve hot with crust bread.
6. You could use any left over vegetables, tofu or other grains as well to make this nutritious and quick soup for dinner.