Creamed Fish Soup
|White fish fillets||8 Ounce, skinned|
|Fish stock||2 Pint|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Tablespoon (Of 1 Lemon)|
|Plain yogurt||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Take a saucepan, add fish and 1/3 of the fish stock and simmer until the fish is cooked.
2) Remove the fish from the saucepan.
3) Blend cornstarch with the remaining fish stock and mix with the stock in the saucepan.
4) Add lemon peel, seasoning, and margarine.
5) Allow to boil until the stock thickens.
6) Add the cooked fish and yogurt and blend well.
7) Heat gently, avoid boiling.
8) Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.