Chicken Noodle Pumpkin Soup
|Chicken||1 , disjointed|
|Egg noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked pumpkin||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parsley leaves||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a large saucepan, put the chicken and cover it with water. After brining to a boil, reduce the heat.
2) Till the chicken has tendered, cook over low flame.
3) Add noodles to the pan and cook till they are tender.
4) After mashing the pumpkin, press it through sieve and add to the noodle mixture.
5) Heat mixture thoroughly after adding parsley and salt.
6) Serve hot.