|Pork||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Barley||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dehydrated cauliflower||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Scallions||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Dehydrated corn||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cabbage||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Carrots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Collard greens||3 Medium|
|Rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Dehydrated broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked|
|Dehydrated dill||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Handful)|
|Salmon fillet||1 Large|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil spray||1 Tablespoon|
1. Mix all the ingredients and cook.
2. Cook it for almost 5 1/2 hours.
3. Cook rice and broccoli.
4. Spray a pan and lay dill and lemon.
5. Put salmon fillet on it.
6. Pour a cup of water.
7. Rub dill and oil in the fish.
8. Sprinkle almonds and spray with oil.
9. Cover the dish with foil and steam for 15 minutes at 350 F.
10. Remove the foil and cook for 15 more minutes.
This video is a creation of dehydrate2store. You can visit dehydrate2store for complete recipes, and more videos.