|Pork||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Barley||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dehydrated cauliflower||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Scallions||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Dehydrated corn||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cabbage||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Carrots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Collard greens||3 Medium|
|Rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Dehydrated broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked|
|Dehydrated dill||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Handful)|
|Salmon fillet||1 Large|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil spray||1 Tablespoon|
1. Mix all the ingredients and cook.
2. Cook it for almost 5 1/2 hours.
3. Cook rice and broccoli.
4. Spray a pan and lay dill and lemon.
5. Put salmon fillet on it.
6. Pour a cup of water.
7. Rub dill and oil in the fish.
8. Sprinkle almonds and spray with oil.
9. Cover the dish with foil and steam for 15 minutes at 350 F.
10. Remove the foil and cook for 15 more minutes.
This video is a creation of dehydrate2store. You can visit dehydrate2store for complete recipes, and more videos.
Calories 668 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.5%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.6 mg17.5%
Sodium 141 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 98 g32.6%
Dietary Fiber 11.8 g47.4%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 36 g72.5%
Vitamin A 55.8% Vitamin C 95.1%
Calcium 64.6% Iron 98.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet