Speedy Summer Soup
|Butter/Splash of olive oil||1 Tablespoon (Or 1 Knob)|
|Spring onions||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Courgettes||3 , chopped|
|Frozen peas||200 Gram|
|Vegetable stock||900 Milliliter|
|Watercress||85 Gram (In A Bag)|
|Mint||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Or A Large Handful)|
|Greek yogurt||2 Tablespoon (Rounded, Plus Extra For Serving)|
1) Take a pan and heat oil or butter in it.
2) Add the courgettes along with the spring onions and stir them in.
3) Place cover on pan and cook it for 3 minutes.
4) Add the stock and peas and boil it once again.
5) Place cover and allow to simmer for 4 minutes more.
6) Remove from flame and stir in the mint and watercress until they wilt completely.
7) Take a food processor and puree half of the mixture.
8) Puree the second half after adding yogurt to it.
9) Add the soup back to the pan.
10) Stir properly before adding the seasoning according to taste.
11) Serve as required.