It is actually a very easy and simple soup to make, but tastes like you spent all day on it! The flavor from the meatballs blend right into the soup creating a perfect marriage!
1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped
9 Cup (144 tbs) (Or Do A 6/3 Split With Water If Concerned With Sodium.)
Plain bread crumbs
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
Grated romano cheese
Chopped fresh parsley
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Handful)
1. In large pan or pot, heat up chicken broth over high heat, bring to boil.
2. Meanwhile in a bowl, mix beef, egg, garlic, breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley and pinch of salt until all ingredients are well blended.
3. Using your hands, make small little meatballs, no more than 1/2 inch in size.
4. Drop them into the broth to cook over a light boil.
5. Boil lightly for about 1 hour until meatballs are fully cooked through.
6. Meanwhile, cook the pasta (orzo), drain and set aside. (keep a little water to prevent them from sticking in one bunch).
7. When meatballs are done, place orzo in empty soup bowls then ladle the soup on top.
8. Top with extra Romano cheese if desired.
This video is a creation of simpleitaliancooking. You can visit simpleitaliancooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
When it comes to soup, the all-American favorite weddings soup is a hands-on favorite. Both soul-satisfying and heart-warming, this meatball loaded soup is the ultimate lip-smacking soup. This soup warrants a little extra effort to make, but nevertheless, it's totally worth it. For further inspiration, stream the video recipe.