Cream Of Chicken Soup
|Cooked chicken carcass||1 (With Giblets, If Available)|
|Water||3 3⁄4 Pint|
|Onions||2 , halved|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light cream/Heavy cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1) Take a large saucepan and pour water.
2) Add carcass, giblets, seasoning, bouquet garni, carrots, and onion.
3) Allow to boil, cover, and simmer for at least 2 hours.
3) Sieve and discard carcass and flavourings.
4) Mix chicken or meat pieces to the stock and cook until meat is tender.
5) Blend flour in little bit of stock and add to the remaining stock.
6) Stir and boil until the soup thickens a bit.
7) Blend cream and egg yolks and beat in the soup.
8) Sprinkle pepper and serve hot in a soup bowl.