|Finely chopped onion||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Bacon drippings||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice water/Vegetable stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a covered saucepan, melt butter or drippings.
2) Add in onions, cover and cook the onions. Shake the pan often while cooking.
3) Once the onions have become tender, pour in rice water or stock.
4) Boil for 5 minutes. Add seasoning and remove from flame.
5) Sprinkle chopped parsley and serve hot in soup bowls.