Avocado Agar- Agar Soup
|Avocado||2 Cup (32 tbs), peeled diced|
|Orange juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a small bowl, soak agar-agar in some juice for 10 minutes.
2. In a double broiler or over very gentle heat, melt the soaked agar- agar.
3. In a blender jar, put together all ingredients and process until smooth.
4. Chill the soup in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
5. In the blender, blend the soup again.
6. Serve Avocado Agar- Agar Soup in a wine glass or in a soup bowl.