BASIC CREAM OF VEGETABLE SOUP
|Vegetable puree||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soy flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brewer's yeast||2 Tablespoon|
|Bouquet garni||To Taste|
1. To make mixed vegetable puree from a selection of vegetables like carrots, corn, celery, onion, cauliflower tomatoes, etc.
2. In a pan, take selected mixed vegetables and add water. Let it boil.
3. Churn this liquid in the mixture when cool. Strain the liquid.
4. In another pan, take all the ingredients and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Garnish with butter and chopped parsley separately for each serving.