CREAM OF CAULIFLOWER SOUP
|Whole wheat flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot milk||1 Pint|
|Brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Top milk||1⁄4 Pint|
|Chopped parsley/Chives||1 Tablespoon (For garnishing)|
1. Cut cauliflower into tiny pieces.
2. Slice onion.
3. In a large pan, melt fat or butter.
4. Add onions and let it fry on a low flame for 5 minutes.
5. Add flour gradually and keep stirring it continuously while doing so.
6. Add cauliflower.
7. Pour water and milk.
8. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
9. Strain. Season as desired.
10. Add sugar.
11. Return to pan and bring it to a boil.
12. Remove from flame and add top milk.
13. Serve Cream of Cauliflower Soup in hot tureen topped with parsley or chives.