Spicy Pasta Soup
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (Plus Extra For Drizzling)|
|Red onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Red chili||1 , deseeded and finely sliced|
|Whole plum tomatoes||800 Gram|
|Vegetable stock||1 3⁄4 Pint (1 Liter)|
|Broken spaghetti||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Chopped pitted black olives||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped capers||2 Tablespoon, drained and rinsed|
|Basil leaves/1 tablespoon pesto||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), roughly torn (Use A Large Handful)|
1) In a heavy set saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Put in the onions and chili. Sauté for about 10 minutes till they become soft.
3) Add in the tomatoes. Keep stirring with a spoon to prevent it from sticking to the sides. Then, pour in the the stock.
4) Now, add in the spaghetti and allow it to simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or till it gets cooked.
5) Add in the the olives, capers and basil or pesto and let it simmer for 1 minute further.
6) Serve in individual bowls with a sprinkling of olive oil.