CREAM OF CELERY SOUP
|White stock||2 Pint|
|Top milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery head||1 Large|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For garnishing)|
1. Chop celery into tiny pieces.
2. Slice onion.
3. In a large pan, melt fat or butter.
4. Add onions. Cook it on a low flame for two minutes, stirring it constantly.
5. Add semolina, stock and seasoning.
6. Bring it to a boil. Let it simmer till celery gets completely cooked.
7. Strain to prepare a puree.
8. Return to pan. Heat it but do not boil.
9. Remove from flame. Add top milk.
10. To serve Cream of Celery Soup, pour it in hot tureen and top it with parsley.