ARTICHOKE SOUP (Jerusalem)
|Jerusalem artichokes||1 Pound|
|Yoghurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White stock/Water||2 Pint|
|Potato||1 Large, grated|
|Paprika||To Taste (For garnishing)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon (For garnishing)|
1. Peel and slice artichokes and onion.
2. Peel the potato and grate it.
3. In a pan, take sliced artichokes, sliced onion and grated potato.
4. Add white stock and water.
5. Season with salt and pepper and let it simmer for 1 hour or until the vegetables become tender.
6. Strain it. Add milk and yoghurt.
7. Reheat but do not boil.
8. To serve Artichoke Soup, sprinkle paprika and top with chopped parsley and a flake of butter.