1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soaked in water for 1 hour, drained well
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Sun dried tomatoes
1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked
Cold pressed olive oil
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Clove (5 gm)
1 Tablespoon, chop
Red pepper flakes
1. Soak the cashew in cold water for 60 minute, drain after 60 minutes.
2. Soak the sun dried tomatoes for 2 hours.
3. In a blender blend garlic, tomatoes, cashew, sun dried tomatoes along with the soaked water, red pepper flakes, sea salt, shallots, raw honey and cold pressed olive oil.
4. Blend for 2 minutes, add water in case you require a thin soup.
5. Serve the Spicy Sweet Raw Tomato Soup along with black scallions bread.
Is there anything better than Tomato Soup in the Winter? This is such a comfort food and it's full of health benefits making it a great medicinal food for a winter cold! Try this fresh-made thick and hearty spicy tomato soup that is raw-some! This recipe takes about 10 minutes from start to finish, so it's easy to blend up a bowl of yumminess!