1. Put a soup bowl in the microwave and warm the bow.
2. Cut and clean the celery stalks.
3. In the blender blend celery stalks, water, olive oil, lemon juice, honey and cayenne for 2 minutes or until everything is blended and smooth.
4. Remove the warm bowl from the microwave and pour the soup in it.
5. Serve the cold Celery Soup in a warm bowl.
Here's a Raw version of Cream of Celery Soup made with raw foods , no cooking at all. The end result is rich and nourishing soup that will keep you warm on a cold or rainy day and keep you motivated enough to continue your raw food diet even on chilly dull days!