Beef and Bean Soup
|Onion||1 Large, chopped (1 Cup)|
|Canned beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen lima beans||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned red kidney beans||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned beef stew||3 Pound (Beef Stew)|
|Chili powder||2 Tablespoon (2 Cans Each Weighing 1 1/2 Pounds)|
1. In a medium skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
2. Sauté the chopped onion until soft and transparent.
3. Pour in the beef broth and tip in the lima beans.
4. Lower the flame and cover the skillet.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Uncover the skillet and tip in the beef stew, kidney beans, chili and thyme.
7. Boil uncovered for another 5 minutes.
8. Taste to check seasoning and adjust to your liking.
9. Serve the hot soup in soup bowls along with crusty bread.