Water Cress Cream Soup
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Instant potatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Consomme||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a blender jar and place the instant potatoes, shallot, cleaned water cress and consommé within it.
2) Blend the ingredients for ½ a minute.
3) Take a saucepan and transfer the ingredients to it before heating them over a low flame, stirring constantly until it attains a creamy and light consistency.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste along with some cream..
5) Serve it hot after re-heating.
6) You can also refrigerate it and serve it cold.